AVITECH is among the most important integrators of complete automation solutions and Building Management Systems (BMS).
Implementing BMS in a building ensures the overall control of the working environment, bringing major benefits, such as:
- It diminishes the electrical power costs
- It reduces the administrative costs
- It decreases the maintenance costs of equipments
- In case of renting, it increases the value of the building, because it becomes a "green building"
- It obtains a high level of comfort due to the possibility of centralized control and monitor of the building from remote locations
- It enhances the productivity by obtaining detailed comfort parameters which are specific to the activities performed
- It identifies, in due time, the eventual malfunctions of the installations and systems
- It minimizes the intervention time needed for the maintenance teams to repair the damages
- It expands the life time of the installations and equipments
The great advantage of a BMS is represented by the fact that all the electrical and mechanical equipments of a building, and sometimes of the neighboring area of the building, can be controlled on a centralized level. These includes:
HVAC systems (heating, ventilation and air conditioning)
- Electric and heating metering systems
- General distribution panel and individual electric panels for users
- Electric group set
- Elevators systems
- Lightening, shading and sun protection systems
- Security and safety systems (video surveillance, control access, fire detection, etc.)
- Other devices and equipments
The usability of the BMS solutions is very large - from industrial spaces (iron&steel plants, factories, werehouses etc) office buildings, , hypermarkets, shopping malls, to hotels, banks, educational institutions, hospitals, residential buildings.
- Monitor in real time the status and the value of the parameters of the system
- Control the parameters in order to get the desired values by the user
- Register, at time intervals preset by the operator, the values in the database of the systems, and use this data in order to generate periodic reports
- Flag the warnings in case of malfunctions of the monitored subsystems
- Display the information generated by the system in an intuitive managerial software, easy to operate.